We want to make sure that you are getting the communication you want and need. Here is how we are going to communicate with you:
1. Mobile App: The district app is going to be our main method of communication to get information to you. This will allow you to get detailed information sent directly to you on the app and get alerted when new information is sent out. To download the app on your iPhone or Android, go to the links below. Once downloaded, make sure and go into settings and select Richmond R-XVI School District, as well as your child’s school.
Download or update it at the following links:
2. Email Messages from District: Make sure you have updated your information (email and phone number). Complete the following form to update your information if needed: https://forms.gle/H3kPsuJwmPiF9j1AA
*Updating your information will also help you to keep track of your child’s grades, lunch balance, etc. in the PowerSchool App.
Download the PowerSchool App:
3. Spartan Update: If you want to know all about what is going on in the district, district events, updates, news, and other district news, make sure to check out the weekly Spartan Update. This is a weekly newsletter that comes out to let you know all the great things going on in Richmond as well as news beneficial to you.
4. Inclement Weather Information: To keep up-to-date on school closures we will send out the notifications for no school or early dismissal through the district app and in addition to the website, social media, and sending the info to media outlets.
5. HS Athletic/Activities Updates: If you would like to stay up to date on athletics/activities, make sure and follow Richmond High School on social media and download the app to follow the live feed.
6. Spartan Alerts: To continue to receive communication from the district, Spartan Alerts will arrive via the district app. Please download the Richmond R-XVI School District App.